Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Update on Open Letter to Monster Mania Organizers

If you haven't read my open letter to the Monster Mania organizers  you can goto:
http://thehorrorchamber.blogspot.com/2018/03/open-letter-to-monster-mania-39.html?m=1

On sunday after posting this to their Facebook through my personal facebook. A couple of hours later, I found out the organizers of Monster Mania have blocked me from posting and liking posts on their facebook page when I visited their page to check what happened on their final day.

Today, I found out that they even went the extra mile and blocked the horror chamber on twitter.

I feel what they did is unprofessional and tells me that they can't take the criticism of their mistakes. It's sad that no one can take criticism and advice these days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment