Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Site Update 5/16/2018

The chamber keeper is here to give a quick update on the site going forward. There has been many things happening in the horror chamber in the last few months which is making this more fun as I’m trying more this more accessible and fun.

First, I’ve recently started writing for another site. You will be seeing me writing reviews for The Dorkening as part of the Wicked Horror Show section of their website. You will still see these reviews here but it’ll be a week or two after it’s posted on their site. Speaking of The Dorkening, they have three podcasts that stream live on Facebook and Youtube. The Dorkening on Sundays, Wicked Horror Show on Tuesdays which you horror fans should check out as they interview various actors and directors from some of the upcoming indie horror films. They do a great job every week. They also have The Ultimate Video Game Show which airs on Thursdays for you gamers. For more information on The Dorkening, you can goto: https://www.thedorkening.com/

Second, I’m very happy with the way our new Instagram page is going. It’s been almost six months since I started it, and I’m happy that people support this page and I want to say thank you. At this rate it’ll overtake my personal Instagram in number of followers by the end of the year. It’s only going to get better which leads me to the third thing. Yours truly will be going to Scare A Con: New England this year taking place in Framingham,MA and there will be coverage here.

Every Thursday on the site, you’ll get something related to the upcoming convention or films playing there. This Thursday, I’ll have news on a certain film that will have its premiere there. I’ll also have some film reviews of other films playing, maybe some news on the convention and will have a preview of this convention on June 7th.

It won't stop there, on Fridays on the horror chamber’s Instagram page, I will be posting a pic from a past Scare-A-Con that I attended. It can be me meeting some, a panel pic and other something crazy things that I liked during my time there. Then on June 15th, I will be heading down to Framingham even though it doesn't start until the 16th. I will be posting pics of my time there on the horror chamber’s Instagram page which you can follow @thehorrorchamber.

That’s it for now. I may have a couple of other things down the line but I don’t talk about it yet. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment