Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Q&A's From the H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival

I recently attended the H.P Lovecraft Film Festival in Providence, RI this past Saturday. I managed to get record a couple of Q&A's from the festival. The first one was from the feature film "They Remain" directed by Philip Gelatt and the second one is a Q&A for the short film "The Transition of Juan Romero" directed by Whitney Ellis.

I want to send my special thanks to the H.P Lovecraft Film Festival for letting me shoot the Q&A's for the youtube channel.

You can find out more information on the festivial at www.hplfilmfestival.com


2018 H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival - Providence:  Philip Gelatt (They Remain) Q&A



2018 H.P. Lovecraft Film Festival - Providence: Whitney Ellis (The Transition of Juan Romero) Q&A

No comments:

Post a Comment