Sunday, June 21, 2020

Best of 2020: June aReport



I’m back with my monthly look of the best films of 2020. I’ve currently at 22 films for the year so from now on you will only see my top 20 list. It’s going to formatted in a way that you only get my thoughts on new films that are major or hit the top 10 so I don’t have to spend countless number of time talking about every new film I saw in a given month.

New films in the top 10.

Three films enter the top 10 this month

3. Scare Package

We start off with Scare Package which enter my at 3. It’s a film that you should check. I won’t talk about this one because I talk about on the next episode of my podcast which comes out this week.

6. Blood Machines

Now this is a short film but I already one short film released by Wild Eye Entertainment on the list so that is the reason it’s on this list. This film has some very great visuals to along with the action to makes this entertaining. This is mostly on the sci-fi side of there but it enough horror related imagery to be considered on this list. I hate the way that Shudder has handled this short film as they broke it up into three episodes.”

9. 10/31 Part 2

This is the second one in the 10/31 series. It’s better than the last as all the segments are very good. If I had to say which was the best, it was easily Drew Marvick’s Overkill.

Notable films that made the list.

Other films that debuts on the list were major included Shudder’s Confessional which debut at 11 as this was a very different thriller in which all of the suspects are trapped in separate rooms and one of them is pulling the strings. And Z also from shudder which will do down as one of the dullest films that I’ve seen all year as the lead performances weren’t there to keep me interested the story as this film misses the top 20 all together and ends at 21 next to the dreadful Verotika at 22.



No comments:

Post a Comment