Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Site News/ Random Thoughts: Conventions, Conventions, Conventions

This week on the horror chamber, I'll be posting up some video from the page's new youtube channel to go along with the news and review that I write on the site. Today, I'll be posting my two of my random thoughts videos in separate posts. I'll also have a couple of other videos that I've recently released later in the week.

I'm planning on having a couple of more videos up this week including working on new ones like episode 2 of  "The Horror Chamber's DVD and Blu-Ray collection as I recently got a bunch of new films added to collection to share with everyone a

I'll also be doing a youtube review/reaction video as I have a couple of films in mind which I teased on the horror chamber's instagram page this past weekend. I'll be different to the reviews in which I'll just give my reactions to a film that I just seen without any plot details and of course Random Thoughts if something newsworthy comes out or if I'm feeling I need to talk about a subject.

Feel free to leave comments and don't forget to subscribe to Anthony T's Horror Chamber at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMG1DGdO7mKGL8sEh2s9nCQ?

Without futher ado, here's the first episode of Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts: Conventions, Conventions, Conventions

No comments:

Post a Comment