Friday, June 29, 2018

Hell Has Frozen Over as Anthony T's Horror Chamber Hits Youtube

This year so far has been a very interesting one. First, I've opened up my Instagram account which is doing way better than I expected. Now, I've decided to take this site to the next level as now Anthony's T's Horror Chamber is now invading Youtube.

That's Right. I'm on Youtube as hell has finally frozen over. On the youtube page, you'll get a more inside look at my horror chamber as I'll be making videos and posting trailer for upcoming horror films.

For independent horror filmmakers, its your chance to have your film trailer featured on my channel as I'm looking for trailers to post on this site. If interested, contact me at thehorrorchamber@gmail.com.

You can subscribe to my youtube channel at : https://www.youtube.com/user/anthonythurber

With out further ado, here's the intro video to my youtube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment